About the Quiz for Compulsory Prep Classes
The Spring Term Quiz for Compulsory (ELT & Translation Studies) Prep Classes will be held online on the dates specified below in June 2021. Please read the following information about the exam:
School of Foreign Languages
SPRING TERM QUIZ
(English Language Teaching
& Translation Studies)
June 11, 2021
HOW to SHARE the WEB LINKS to the SPRING TERM QUIZ
The web link to the Spring Term Quiz for Compulsory Classes will be shared 15 minutes prior to the start time (08:45 on June 11, 2021) in Office 365 Teams and e-ders system as announcements.
SEE BELOW for MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPRING TERM QUIZ BELOW for COMPULSORY ENGLISH CLASSES
- The exam lasts for 3 hours and no extra time will be allocated.
- The exam consists of several steps in which your language skills will be assessed.
- In order not to have any problems for taking the exam, please log in Office 365 e-mail accounts 15 minutes earlier. In case of any technical problems, students should inform IT department instantly by sending e-mail to email@example.com. Please share what the problem is like in a clear way and the screenshot of the technical warnings.
- Please do not forget to press “submit” button by the end your exam session hour. (IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you have decided to end it to press this button)
- Those (of repeaters) who have not renewed their enrollments for the 2020-2021 academic year yet do not have the right to take the exam.